5 Days in Osaka
This is my 5 Days in Osaka Itinerary based on my own personal trips to Japan. The itinerary will include suggestions for activities, hotel recommendations, and a travel budget.
You will be receiving the following:
- 5 Days in Osaka Itinerary made in Notion and filled with travel info by yours truly
- My Notion Itinerary Template use and customize the template for future trips
- Custom Google Maps for Osaka with saved pins and locations
The itinerary was made using Notion a web-based application and can be accessed online either on a browser or through the Notion app which is available on smartphones and PC/Macs. It's recommended to create a free Notion account to best make use of the itinerary (requires internet access).
How to use:
- Register and log in to your Notion account
- Click the provided link to the itinerary
- Find the "Duplicate" button on the top right menu and click it
- Congrats! You now have your own copy of the itinerary.