14 Days in Japan
This is my 14 Days in Japan Itinerary based on my multiple trips to this amazing country. The itinerary will cover activities during the two-week trip including hotel recommendations, transportation, travel tips, and a travel budget.
You will be receiving the following:
- 14 Days in Japan Itinerary 150+ pages PDF filled with travel info, tips, and much more
- Notion Itinerary follows the Japan itinerary and can be used as a template for future trips
- Custom Google Maps for Japan includes saved pins for locations found in the itinerary
The PDF itinerary will cover everything you will be doing for the next 14 days in Japan. Every activity and location will have a hyperlink to its Google Maps location for easy pathfinding. This includes basic info about the activity, price, and opening hours. You will also find sections covering public transportation, the JR Pass, restaurants, hotels, and a travel budget.
You will also receive access to Custom Google Maps for Japan, including saved pins for locations and activities mentioned in the itinerary. The map will allow you to quickly get an overview of the places you'll be visiting.
The Notion itinerary follows my Japan itinerary and is accessible through a web browser or the Notion app. The app is available on smartphones, PC, and Macs. It's recommended to create a free Notion account to best make use of the itinerary (requires internet access).
How to use the Notion Itinerary:
- Register and log in to your Notion account
- Click the provided link to the itinerary
- Find the "Duplicate" button on the top right menu and click it
- Congrats! You now have your own copy of the itinerary.